Saturday, July 28, 2007

Anthology project

It all began with an article I posted on the Faith Writers site, about God's timing.
Someone's wrote me that the article (titled "She has done a beautiful thing for me") had been such an encouragement, right when she needed it.
When I shared it with Petra, she suggested we should collect stories about God's timing, and publish them as an e-book Anthology.

You can get writers' guidelines and submissions by writing to:
wapproductions@christinaboerma.com

Before they forward you the information, you'll be asked to confirm the message - just spam-checking, I guess.

So feel free to send in your story, before October 1st.
It's for a good cause: a social project in Africa! Those who submit, will get a free e-book download for their effort.

Why not give it a try, and be a blessing for others with your story about God's Timing!

No comments: